Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bangbang's audition journey


Yoz peepz,


Finally I can blog about my very own audition journey. Actually I was the first of the cyberwellness team to venture into audition for the very reason that I love music and dance related games. And I am glad that my other team players are venturing because it makes it all the more fun to be playing Audition. To me, the game is just spelled SHIOK!!!
S IMPLE

H IGHLY ENGAGING

I NTERESTING MUSIC
O RIGINAL

K ICK ASS DUDE!!!

After some time of playing, I finally got myself upgraded from a "Stiffy" to a "Novice" and the feeling is undescribable. But that actually makes me more motivated to want to reach the next license level and pit my hands and rhythm to see how fast and easy I will get it. Currently at this level, the license was relatively easy to get so it wasn't that great a challenge yet and knowing myself, if the license was more difficult to get, I may find myself playing more and the satisfaction derived after will definitely be greater then the current one.



hmmmm.... does that spell more audition-ing for me?!?!

Maybe.....

Maybe not...

Let's wait for the next update which will be when I get the next license.

Till then.... rock on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment