Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The start of my 'dance training'

I created my Audition character on 14th April 2009.

It also marked the NEW revolution at our centre...
I got into 'Audition' to play with a group of 13 year olds who come regularly to our centre... And soon, 4 other staff and volunteers also joined in our new lunch-time recreation... =)

Well... 3 days into my 'new craze', at level 3, I finally got to play with the group (who seemed like pros whenever they come to the centre to play together) and guess what... I actually 'out-danced' most of them to achieve a 1st runner up ranking!!! (well...I supposed it's because they picked a 'slower' song..hee)

Introducing... .


Wakylala...
Currently a level 5 'stiffy'... or in other words... *noob

Watch this blog for more updates as I explore this game world of dance!!


No comments:

Post a Comment