Thursday, April 23, 2009

Flashdance!

I have never been very fond of "Audition"... not because I hate dance or music. In fact, I love music, and dance had been in my family for a long long time (My dad and mom met through a dance class). I even want to go learn contemporary dance this year... but that is another story for another post.

However, I just don't get Audition. Even though I love dance a little, I just can't seem to understand how pressing buttons-indicated-by-arrows can be fun. So when Wakylala and a bunch of 13 yr old started playing and raging about it (again!), I just thought, "What the heck, let's try it!" After a few games, this is what I found out about Audition that draws me!!!!! AH!!!

1. I like the competitive nature of the game, where you try to out-do one another by trying to score as much points as possible.

2. It is not fun and friendly as it looks, with all the cute animation and cool dance moves. I don't really care much about those, I just WANNA GET TOP SCORE!!! ROAR!!!!!

3. The music do get to you. I am now listening to JJ Lin music, after listening to "I'm always online" on Audition for the past few days.

So well, this is my take on Audition... so don't disturb me.. while I start training my fingers now... I MUST GET TO LEVEL 10 SEQUENCE!!! ROAR!!!

In this picture, I am in FIRST PLACE!! But sadly, Wakylala took over... SHARKS!! ROAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment