Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My NEW Look (Part 2)

How did it happen? How did I manage to earn 350k so fast?

Well, this boy comes to our centre to study, do his homework, get us to help tutor him in his studies... (yes, we have 'tutors', people who know the subjects well enough to render help to secondary and sometimes even JC student at our centre). He also comes to the centre to play computer games with a group of friends and cyber wellness mentors once a week.

Yesterday, he was having some time off studies to play Audition. He had just sat for his chemistry practical exam earlier that day. He came to ask us to help him with the solution to a chemistry problem.

I happen to casually mention something about having to spend a long time playing Audition before I can change my character's clothes like he did to his since I'm not spending any money on A-cash.

The Conversation (not exact words but the gist of it is here):
Let's just call him ZK in this case

Me: Wow...I think I'll take months before I can buy new clothes for my character... I've actually worked out the sums already...
ZK: Huh? Why need so long? What you want to buy?
Me: Really...I calculated already...I need around 400-500k dens...
ZK: No need so long to earn!... 400k can earn quite fast...
ZK: Wait ah... I have a Chemistry question to ask you...

(Getting a piece of paper to show me the chemistry question...)
Me: You can earn much faster because you play so well!! (my definition of faster was 2-3x but he didnt know, his definition was many times more!)
Me: I've 18k dens already, I'm aiming to earn 30k, settling for a less expensive style, so that I can change my horrible hairstyle first...
ZK: 30k??!!? Err...you log into your account... I play for you la... (his definition of fast is 100x faster than I thought)
Me: Huh? Really??
ZK: Yup...you can change your hairstyle today...
Me: Serious? Okie.. (I still didnt really understand how fast he can earn dens but the thought of being able to change my hairstyle that same day got me logging on to my account immediately)

And he earned that 30k in less than 10 min!!...And so he carried on to help me with the next 320k in the next hour... More than enough for me to purchase not only a new hairstyle, but a new set of clothes and shoes as well!!... I had a complete makeover!

Picture this:
I earn at best ~150 dens per game; He earns ~11,000 - 35,000 dens per game!!!
Let's just be 'conservative' and say he gets an average of 15k dens per game (That's already 100x faster than me!)

I've always thought the max. one can earn per game is ~250 dens per game (if you top every time you play with a full 6 players game). But this guy showed me there are many other modes of gameplay for earning lots of dens if you are really good at the game (a pro like him).

Well...so that's how I earned my 350k dens that day and got my NEW look... He helped me earn dens using my account while I worked on the chemistry question to explain the solution to him.

I'm really happy with that... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment