Saturday, May 9, 2009

My NEW Look (Part 1)

As I've mentioned, I earn an average of 150 dens per song (or gameplay). Doing some sums in my previous post, I also estimated that it'll take me at least 10 months to earn enough dens for a change of clothes for my character.

Well... check out my new look! (on the right)

I just earned 350k dens in an hour yesterday!!

How did I do that?

Well, I 'earned' that through other means - I tutored someone Chemistry while he helped me earn the dens. (You may consider it a more positive form of 'gold-farming')

It was a win-win for both of us. He needed help in Chemistry and I needed help to earn this ridiculously huge amount of dens... (at least it was for me)

Well, I've NEVER thought of 'exploiting' my friends who come to me for help in studies. I just help them.

But yesterday, this super-pro Audition player volunteered to help me! And he 'opened' my eyes to the amazing ways to earn dens in the game!

Story continues in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment